Just a reminder that Pratt SILS graduates and current students are invited to a drink at the ARLIS/Conference in Fort Worth. We will meet on Saturday, March 21st at 6 p.m. at the hotel bar. If you haven’t already, please let me know (off the list at [log in to unmask]) if you plan to attend so I can make sure we have the best space to gather.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks to Dean Tula Gianinni for agreeing to sponsor this reception for past and current Pratt SILS students.

Ken

Kenneth Soehner

Arthur K. Watson Chief Librarian

Thomas J. Watson Library