Our conference planning team has worked out some great deals for us when we are in Fort Worth:

Gift Shop Discounts:

Amon Carter Museum - 10%
Kimbell Art Museum - 10%*
The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth - 10%
Dallas Museum of Art - 10%
Trammel Crow Museum of Asian Art - 20%
Meadows Museum - 10%
Sid Richardson Museum - TBD

*The Kimbell Art Museum shops are located in the Kahn Building, the Piano Pavilion and conveniently at the Omni Hotel. Please note that Kimbell Campus shops, Kahn and Piano, will offer ARLIS/NA attendees a 10% discount. Please show your conference badge to our Kahn/Piano shop staff to receive this exclusive discount.

The Fort Worth Symphony is offering a 15% discount to ARLIS/NA conference attendees on any concert this weekend.

Promo code is ARLISNA15

Discount or free access to the permanent collections at area museums:

Amon Carter Museum - free
Kimbell Art Museum - free
Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth - free
Meadows Museum - free
Sid Richardson Museum - free
BRIT - free

And if you are a cyclist, take advantage of Bike Share discounts:

There are 15 bike share stations in Downtown alone, including one across the street from the Omni Hotel on Houston Street.
For a full system map, visit www.FortWorthBikeSharing.com and for more information.
Enter promo code 031815 at any station for a Half Off Day Pass Discount. Normally $8, for you $4. Overtime fees still apply. Offer good through Sunday 3/29.

Eric M. Wolf

Publicity Co-Chair

43rd Annual ARLIS/NA Conference

Eric M. Wolf