Hi ARLiS,

Just a reminder that the Women and Art SIG will be meeting on Sunday March 22, 2015 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. in Sundance 5

I've included a rough agenda, but please feel free to contact me with any additions at [log in to unmask]

·         Introductions

·         Website update (we have space now for a new site now we need to build it!)

·         Staffing - does anyone have any interest in co-leading the SIG?

·         Art+Feminism updates

I look forward to seeing you all in Texas!

Very best,
Siān

Siān Evans
Shared Shelf Sr. Implementation Manager
Artstor 151 E. 61st St. New York, NY 10065
(212) 500-2447 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.artstor.org | www.sharedshelf.org

Learn more about Artstor!
American Library Association Midwinter Meeting<http://alamw15.ala.org/>
Chicago | January 30 - February 3, 2015