Greetings ARLIS/NA Members,

This is to notify everyone that the Silent Auction Donation Form will close tomorrow March 17, 2015 at 2:00pm CDT.

I will be leaving for Fort Worth very early on Wednesday morning and will not be able to create the bid and description sheets from the spread sheet after tomorrow.

If you have items to contribute and will not be able to fill out the ‘donation form’ before tomorrow, please bring the items with you and deliver them to the ‘Texas G’ room before noon on Friday, March 20th.

Many thanks for the wonderful items going up for bid in our Silent Auction this year!

See you all soon…

Edward

Edward Lukasek

Silent Auction Coordinator 2015