Dear Decorative Arts Colleagues,

Please join the meeting of the Decorative Arts Special Interest Group on Friday, March 20th from 2:00–3:00pm at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel in room Sundance 3 (find the meeting here and add it to your conference schedule).

The agenda for the meeting will include the following:

·         Introductions and updates on institutional activities

·         Digitization of ceramic/metal/furniture/other manufacturer markers’ mark resources (discuss potential collaborative project with Smithsonian Institution Libraries)

·         Establishing a website/blog for the Dec Arts SIG

·         Session Proposal for ARLIS/NA 2016 in Seattle – Please bring all ideas for a session proposal related to Dec Arts (last year we discussed a session on World’s Fairs resources…)

·         Other agenda items? Please email ideas to me at [log in to unmask] and I will add them to our list before the conference.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you in Fort Worth,

Jessica Shaykett

ARLIS/NA Decorative Arts Co-Coordinator

Jessica Shaykett

Librarian