Dear Decorative Arts Colleagues,

Please join the meeting of the Decorative Arts Special Interest Group on Friday, March 20th from 2:00-3:00pm at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel in room Sundance 3 (find the meeting here<http://arlisna2015.sched.org/event/c03cd1f5c505be218be13b01c7300d62#.VPcg7CxPIXg> and add it to your conference schedule).

The agenda for the meeting will include the following:

*         Introductions and updates on institutional activities

*         Digitization of ceramic/metal/furniture/other manufacturer markers' mark resources (discuss potential collaborative project with Smithsonian Institution Libraries)

*         Establishing a website/blog for the Dec Arts SIG

*         Session Proposal for ARLIS/NA 2016 in Seattle - Please bring all ideas for a session proposal related to Dec Arts (last year we discussed a session on World's Fairs resources...)

*         Other agenda items? Please email ideas to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and I will add them to our list before the conference.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you in Fort Worth,

Jessica Shaykett
ARLIS/NA Decorative Arts Co-Coordinator

Jessica Shaykett
Librarian