Dear ARLIS-L,

One of our curators is hoping to find the following dissertation to support her exhibition preparation:

Judith Marion Akehurst.  The Haven of Innocence and the Deserving Poor: Social Attitude and Literary Convention in Paintings by the Le Nain Brothers.  Ph.D. diss., University of Minnesota, 1987

If you have this in your collection and are willing to loan or produce a copy, please let me know. We are more than happy to cover any associated costs.

Thank you,
Abby

Abby Dansiger
Librarian

Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
de Young
Legion of Honor

Golden Gate Park I 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive I San Francisco, CA 94118
p 415.750.7603
e [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | famsf.org