I have a student who is researching current or recent traveling museum exhibitions in the United States. I was wondering if there is any database, journal, or website that you know of that contains a compilation of recent  traveling exhibitions catalogues or just a list of traveling exhibitions in the US? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Yvette

Yvette Cortes

Fine Arts Librarian