Dear colleagues,

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I am an MLIS student from São Paulo, and I also work as the head of the Library and Museum Archives from Pinacoteca do Estado de São Paulo, Brazil.

After attending the ARLIS/NA 2015 Conference in Fort Worth, I'll be spending  some days in NYC (March 30th-April 2nd), and I would like to visit art libraries in the area to meet ARLIS/NA colleagues and learn about collections, practices, and services in New York libraries and archives.

Any opportunity to meet and observe staff in your work will be very welcome. Please contact me via email if you can schedule some time for me to visit or would like to recommend particular sites that would be of interest.

To learn more about my professional situation, please read my recent interview on the Members' section of the ARLIS/NA Website: https://www.arlisna.org/news/news-events

Thank you very much,
--
Isabel Ayres