Dear members of ARLIS/NA:

On behalf of the International Relations Committee of ARLIS/NA I am pleased to announce that the registration for the 2015 IRC Study Tour to Brazil (São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro), to be held June 7-14, 2015, is now open. To register, please see http://arlisna.org/studytour2015/.

Preliminary information about the tour, posted at https://www.arlisna.org/news/news-events/513-2015-study-tour, has generated considerable interest, and planning is well advanced.

If you are interested in the tour, do visit the registration site as soon as possible, as available space will be quickly filled. A deposit of $300 will be requested at the time of registering. Please pay attention to the information concerning visas.

The cost of this trip will be the responsibility of the participants. As you might have seen, airfares to Brazil are currently quite advantageous. With the help of our local hosts, we managed to secure accommodations at discounted rates at the Hotel Trianon Paulista (www.hoteltrianon.com.br) in São Paulo and with the Windsor Plaza Hotel (http://windsorhoteis.com/hotels/windsor-plaza/presentation/?lang=en) in Rio (approx. $95 and $150 per room per night respectively, with tax and breakfast included). As confirmations of registration are received, the organizing committee will forward forms needed to make hotel reservations and suggest a flight from São Paulo to Rio.

The chief organizer of the study tour is Clayton Kirking  ([log in to unmask]), and he will be able to answer your questions concerning the details of the tour. Clayton will be out of the office until March 23rd. Until he gets back, please direct your questions and queries to my address below, with cc to Clayton. Please let us know immediately if you cannot register on the web site for some reason.

Hoping that many of you will decide to join this exciting tour,

Christina Peter

Head, Acquisitions

Frick Art Reference Library

10 East 71st Street

Phone: 212-547-0691

Fax: 212-547-0680

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.