The Membership Committee is delighted to announce our new Member Brochure!

The Membership Committee has worked with graphic designer Christopher Hibben for the past six months to produce a brochure that reflects the diversity of our membership, strength of our resources and programming, and vast array of opportunities for professional growth and development that ARLIS/NA offers--all in an aesthetically pleasing package!

The Membership Committee extends its gratitude to Christopher for donating his time and expertise in designing the brochure.

With Christopher, the Membership Committee worked hard to ensure that the brochure reflects the international nature of our Society; as such, all text is in English, French, and Spanish. A special thanks to ARLIS/NA members Jessica Kelly-Rhéaume and Martha González Palacios for providing the French and Spanish translations.

Those of you attending the conference will get to see the brochure before anyone else; look in your conference registration bag! After the conference, a pdf of the brochure will be available on arlisna.org.

We encourage all conference attendees to take home the brochure and share it with professionals and students that are not yet ARLIS/NA members.

If you are interested in receiving member brochure to share at future events, conferences, or meetings, please contact incoming Membership Committee chair Suz Massen ([log in to unmask]).

Finally, please join the Membership Committee at our meeting in Fort Worth on Friday, March 20, 5pm-6pm, Room Sundance 6. All are welcome to attend.

Kim Detterbeck
ARLIS/NA Membership Committee Chair