Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues,

The Professional Development Committee's Education Subcommittee is looking for 3 new members for the coming year. This is a great opportunity to contribute to ARLIS/NA via educational offerings and build valuable professional relationships. Your attendance at the annual meeting is not required.

The PDC- Education Subcommittee is responsible for organizing webinars, lunchtime chats, and other educational offerings to support professional development. We collaborate with a variety of ARLIS/NA groups to develop, diversify, promote and extend educational programming and facilitate discussion and knowledge-sharing across the organization.

If you are interested in serving for a 1 or 2-year term, please send contact information, professional background, and a short statement explaining why you are interested in serving.
Please send this to me before the 19th March if possible. I will also be attending the meeting and looking to fill these spots.

Again- you do not have to be present at the Fort Worth Conference to volunteer.

Cheers, Teresa (PDC-Ed incoming chair)

Teresa M. Burk
Head Librarian, ACA Library
Savannah College of Art and Design®
1600 Peachtree Street N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30309
T: 404.253.3278
[log in to unmask] www.scad.edu
SCAD: The University for Creative Careers®
Atlanta | Hong Kong | Lacoste | Savannah | eLearning