Hello Architecture Section,

This is a reminder that our annual meeting with me held on Saturday, March 21st from 5:00 - 6:15 PM in the Sundance 1 room at the conference hotel. The agenda is as follows:
  1. Housekeeping
  2. ArchSec
  3. ArchSec Digital Portal
  4. Vice-Moderator Election
  5. Updates from Related Organization: AASL
  6. Avery Index User Group Meeting
If you have an item to add to the agenda, please contact me at [log in to unmask] before Monday, March 16th.

Finally, we will be electing a new Vice-Moderator at the annual meeting. Please consider running for this important role. You do not need to be present to run. Information on the duties of the Vice-Moderator can be found here. Contact me if you are interested.

Have fun in Fort Worth!

Cathryn Copper
ARLIS/NA Architecture Section Moderator
Librarian