Thanks to all that offered!  Karl Blumenthal graciously offered first so we are covered.
Best,
mar

From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mar Gonzalez Palacios
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 5:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Session recorder needed - Place-Based Discovery: Broadening Access with Geolocation

Greetings Fort Worth Conference attendees!

Are you planning to attend Place-Based Discovery: Broadening Access with Geolocation on Sunday, March 22 from 1-2pm?
http://sched.co/27hP

If so, please consider volunteering to record the Q&A portion of this session.  Interested? Contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thank you and see you soon!
mar
Martha González Palacios  |  Art & Architecture Librarian | 541.346.8785 | Architecture & Allied Arts Library<http://library.uoregon.edu/aaa> | University of Oregon<http://uoregon.edu/>
Follow us: facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AAALibrary>  |  Instagram<http://instagram.com/uoaaalib/>  |  twitter<https://twitter.com/uoaaalib>  |  @uoaaalib

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>