 From: "E. Lee Eltzroth" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 4:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Wittenborn Memorial Book Award winner

  Perhaps it is this iPad, but I got only a File Not Found result when
using the link sent with the piece on the Wittenborn Memorial Book Award
winner. This link does work for me:

http://www.nga.gov/content/ngaweb/research/online-editions/17th-century-dutc
h-paintings.html

 Cheers,
 Lee

E. Lee Eltzroth georgiaphotographers.wordpress.com
 @galpix on Twitter

 Sent from my iPad