Hi all,

The Teaching Librarians SIG will be meeting on Friday March 20, 2015 4:00pm - 5:00pm in Sundance 3.

Brief Agenda so far:
-Introductions
-New co-moderator needed

Please send any other agenda items to [log in to unmask] Also, if you are interested in being a co-moderator with me, please drop me a line. Our wonderful Jamie Vander Broek is stepping down since she is the newly elected secretary for the 2015 Executive Board. Congrats, Jamie!

Thanks,
Chizu
Co-Moderator

L. Chizu Morihara
Art Librarian
Humanities Collection Group Co-Coordinator
Arts Library, University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-9010
805.893.2766