Hello all,

The Visual Resources Division (VRD) will be meeting in Fort Worth on
Saturday, March 21 at 9:45am, in Sundance 3.

The web program, which previously listed this timespot as "Visual Resources
Association," has been updated to reflect this meeting. The printed program
will not be updated. Sched link: http://sched.co/28N2 (Thanks to everyone
who helped to sort this out.)

I will not be present, so new member / incoming officer Hannah Marshall
will lead the meeting. Mark Pompelia will help lead the meeting as a
volunteer, and not as a VRD officer. The group will be seeking an
additional new officer.

Brief agenda so far:

   - Recap of last year's meeting
   - VRD web presence and statement (Re:
   http://arlisna.org/organization/divisions/94-visual-resources-division)
   - Leadership

Please send additional agenda items or concerns to me at this address or
[log in to unmask] . I'll also be at VRA in Denver. Thank you!

Annie Sollinger
VRD co-moderator

Annie Sollinger

Digital Image Metadata Librarian