Dear Colleagues,

I’m currently researching the use of Instagram in art librarianship.
I’ve created a brief survey (7 questions) to help me find out more how Instagram is being used and to solicit feedback on best practices: bit.ly/18nYnox

Many thanks in advance, for your participation.

Sincerely,

Stacy Williams

Stacy R. Williams
Architecture and Fine Arts Library