*** My apologies for cross-posting this message***

For a book that I am writing on technologies in libraries, I am curious to learn more about the most common technologies and technology skills used by librarians and library staff members.  I ask you to help me in this effort by taking a brief survey on the technologies and technology skills you use in your everyday work.  I am very interested in hearing from librarians and library staff members from various types and sizes of libraries.

I would appreciate you taking about five minutes to fill out the survey at http://goo.gl/forms/U98DHjXhTr

The results of the survey will be shared with this list soon after the survey closes, with a more involved analysis available once the book is published. I am eager to learn more about technology use in libraries, and to share that information with you.

Please complete the survey before March 12.  Thanks so much for your participation!

John

John J. Burke, MSLS

Library Director & Principal Librarian

Gardner-Harvey Library

Miami University Middletown

[log in to unmask]&cc=&bcc=&su=&body=','_blank');return false;">[log in to unmask]

513-727-3293

http://www.users.miamioh.edu/burkejj

Text your questions to 513-273-5360