Hi All:

The Boston Architectural College has journals that we are willing to part with. Please email Geoffrey via [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your request(s). Any shipments over $4 will need to be reimbursed. You will find the list below my signature.

Regards,

Sheri

Sheri Rosenzweig
Reference and Visual Resources Librarian
Boston Architectural College Library
Visual Resources Library
320 Newbury St.
Boston, MA 02115

American preservation - Aug/Sept. 1978

Architect

June 2014

July 2014 (2)

Aug. 2014 (2)

Sept. 2014 (2)

Oct. 2014

Nov. 2014

Dec. 2014 (2)

Jan. 2015

Architectural Record

Aug. 2014

Sept. 2014

Oct. 2014 (2)

Nov. 2014

Dec. 2014

Jan. @014 (2)

Feb. 2014

Architectural Roofing & Waterproofing

Fall 2014

Winter 2014

Architectural SSL - Dec. 2014 (2)

Architekt & It - Nov. 2013

Artscope - July/Aug. 2014

Binder + Architect - August 2014

Bookforum - June/Jul//Aug. 2014

Boston home Kitchens - Fall 2014

Campus Activities Magazine - 2014

Commercial Building Products

June 2014

Sept. 2014

Contract

Nob. 2014

Jan/Feb 2015

Constructs: Yale Architecture - Spring 2014

Construction Specifier

Jan. 2013

Nov. 2013

Dec. 2013

Feb. 2014

July 2014

Aug. 2014

Sept. 2014

Oct. 2014

Nov. 2014

Jan. 2015

Contract

Apr. 2012

May 2012

June 2014

No. 2014

Departures - Jan./Feb. 2015

Design New England - Sept./Oct. 2014

Durability and Design

Aug. 2014

Sept. 2014

East Coast Home Design - Ju./Aug. 2014

Fine Homebuilding - March 2015

Graphics 355 - jan-April 2005

Hamptons Cottages and Gardens - July 2014

Harvard Design Magazine

No. 38

No. 39

Healthcare Design

Dec. 2013

Feb. 2014

March 2014

May/June 2014

July 2014

Aug. 2014

House & Garden

July 1984

may 1985

Information Today

Sept. 2014

Nov. 2014

Dec. 2014

Interior Design

June 2014

July 2014

Interiors & Sources

Aug. 2013

Sept. 2013

Oct. 2013

Jan. 2014

Feb. 2014

March 2014

May 2014

June 2014

Landscape Architect - Dec. 2014 (2)

Library Reference - 2015

Living

No. 4

No. 5

No. 6

John Hopkins Nursing - Winter 2014

Journal of Architectural Education - Oct. 2014

Journal of Interior Design - Vol. 39, no. 3 2014

Landscape Architect

Sept. 2014

Oct. 2014 (2)

Nov. 2014