Hello,

I am trying to track down a very obscure exhibition catalogue.  I find on WorldCat that the Library of Congress has a copy but no others are listed.  The LC Ill system is down and I'm unable to request or receive an answer on borrowing this title.

SO, does anyone out there have the title and would be willing to loan it to us. Our director wants to review to aid in a catalogue he is writing, thanks for your help.

Enzo Fabiani, Eros Pellini, Milan: Consonni, 1989

Frank D. Lopez
Librarian/Archivist

Palm Springs Art Museum
101 Museum Drive, PO Box 2310