To all those who will be attending the ARLIS conference in Ft. Worth next month:

This year, Linda Barr Robinson of OCLC’s Member Services will deliver an hour-long OCLC update that is open to all ARLIS attendees.  This will be happening on Friday morning, March 20th, from 10-11 a.m., in the Omni Hotel’s Sundance 1 room.

Judy Dyki, the manager of this listserv, kindly gave us permission to post a link to a brief survey asking what you would most like to hear about at the OCLC Update.

==>By Monday, March 9, please take a few minutes to respond to our survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YHV8Z5Z

We’d very much like to focus the content of the update on those topics of most interest to ARLIS-goers, while also allowing plenty of time at the end for questions and discussion.

Thanks in advance for helping us craft an agenda that will make the most of our time together.

By the way, this update is in addition to the annual OCLC Research Library Partnership Roundtable luncheon that I put on at ARLIS every year.  More information about that meeting will be coming soon…

See you in Texas!

--Dennis

Dennis Massie

Program Officer, OCLC Research