Dear VRA colleagues,

Here’s a final reminder that registration ends Friday, Feb 20! We are gearing up for what's sure to be an exciting and engaging conference in beautiful Denver, CO, and hope that you can join us!

For conference information, go to:  http://www.vraweb.org/conferences/vra33/

To register, go to:  http://www.vraweb.org/conferences/vra33/registration/

Questions about the registration process?

Email [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Questions about the program and events?

Contact VRA Vice President for Conference Program at [log in to unmask]

On behalf of the VRA Executive Board, we look forward to seeing you in Denver.  A big THANKS to everyone who has already registered for VRA 33!

All the best,

Stephanie Beene (MA and MSIS)
Visual Resources Coordinator
Arts Librarian, LIB 343