I’d like to share with you two online exhibits of artists books from the Fine Arts Library at Baylor University that just launched. The first is our annual “Books of the Heart - Heart of the Books” exhibit that goes up each February and continues to grow each year: http://researchguides.baylor.edu/heartbooks

The second is an online exhibit (which also exists as a physical exhibit for the next two months) that serves as an introduction to artists books with a sampling of artists and styles:
http://researchguides.baylor.edu/CFALExhibits201502

I’d love to hear any feedback you might have for us (there’s a link to a feedback form on each of these sites).

All the best,

Sha Towers
Art Liaison Librarian and
Director of Liaison Services