One of our Art Education graduate student who works full-time in Student Financial Services is writing her thesis on post-secondary art students and financial/fiscal literacy. She's especially interested in them after they graduate and wants to develop educational materials to use with them while they're students.

She's found resources she's familiar with through her office as well organizations like SNAAP and BFAMFAPhD, and has some interesting US Census materials. We did a quick search of EBSCOhost (articles and ebooks) and ProQuest: The Arts and found some potential articles, and I reminded her about the Chronicle of Higher Ed on LexisNexis. She's aware of NASAD and other such agencies.

Has anyone worked on this topic before? Any suggestions?

Sara
Sara J. MacDonald, Public Services Librarian
The University of the Arts - University Libraries & Archives
320 S Broad St - Philadelphia PA 19102 - USA
http://library.uarts.edu/  http://library.uarts.edu/mobile