Colleagues,

I desperately need your help.  My museum director is in need of an
article, "Beginning Again", by Marcia Hafif, Artforum, September 1978.
I do not have access to any electronic databases.  So I am wondering if
someone could make a copy or scan a copy and send it to me.  I would
really appreciate it.

Lindy Narver
Librarian/Archivist
Carole Reynolds Art Research Library