Hello all,

I am trying to do research on prints sold through "Fine Arts 260." I have
very little information about Fine Arts 260 other than that it was a
division of the "Book of the Month Club" that was active in the 1970s, but
no longer exists.

Specifically, I am looking for a list of the prints that would have been
offered through the years that Fine Arts 260 was in existence.

If anyone has any information, or could point me in the direction of any
sources for this kind of information I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks so much!

Keri

--
Keri Marken