ARLIS-Ohio Valley is accepting applications for our Spring 2015 Travel Award. If you are an art librarian or library student living in Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, or western Pennsylvania, you can apply for a $250 grant to help defray the costs of attending the 2015 ARLIS/NA 43rd Conference, March 19-23, 2015, in Fort Worth, TX.  Interested ARLIS-Ohio Valley chapter members should follow the application procedures below and send as a Word attachment to Christine Mannix ([log in to unmask]) or Elizabeth Lantz ([log in to unmask]) by February 6, 2015. The winner will be notified no later than February 13, 2015.

Not a member? Visit the ARLIS/Ohio Valley Chapter blog at http://arlisov.wordpress.com/membership-2/ to join! Our professional membership costs $25 per year and our student membership is free with proof of ARLIS/NA membership. Memberships span the calendar year from January 1 to December 31.

TRAVEL AWARD APPLICATION:

  1. Submit a letter of application to the Travel Award Committee addressing any relevant award criteria and indicating how you will benefit from or contribute to the meeting.
  2. Include information regarding any available travel funding from your institution.
  3. Please include a current resume.

2015 ARLIS/Ohio Valley Travel Award Committee:

Christine Mannix, Columbus College of Art & Design
Phone: 614-222-3272

Elizabeth Lantz, Cleveland Museum of Art
Phone: 216-707-2538