Reading this I am gaining intimations of mortality. I have archived our journal with LOCKSS but I would like to do a ‘belt and braces’ job on it just so that I can be sure that it survives my, not so distant, decease. Could I please apply to the Collective Wisdom for advice on how to ensure that the journal’s articles are preserved for posterity?

Best wishes,

Richard

Prof. Richard Woodfield

Editor of the Journal of Art Historiography

General Editor of Ashgate's Studies in Art Historiography

The Barber Institute of Fine Arts

The University of Birmingham