Fantastic line-up! Thank you all for your efforts on behalf of the NW
Chapter.

For those of you in/near Portland, I've got a small art show up at Glyph
(near the Museum of Craft) until the end of the month.
Stop by for a cup of tea and take a look.
http://www.glyphpdx.com/events/first-thursday-art-opening-3/

Happy New Year, all!

Claire Dannenbaum

http://ephemerarium.wordpress.com/

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 10:15 AM, Traci Timmons <[log in to unmask]