Hello, ARLIS/NA:

The 2nd RISS Journal Club meeting will be held TODAY at 3pm Eastern / 2pm Central / 1pm Mountain / 12pm Pacific time.

Where: GoToMeeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/955329389

Meeting ID: 955-329-389
We will not be using audio. The meeting will be held via text chat.  Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

We will be discussing the following article:

Parry, Marc. "As Researchers Turn to Google, Libraries Navigate the Messy World of Discovery Tools." The Chronicle of Higher Education. The Chronicle of Higher Education Inc., 21 Apr. 2014. Web. 07 Jan. 2015. <http://chronicle.com/article/As-Researchers-Turn-to-Google/146081/>.

All are welcome!

Best,
Alice

on behalf of the Reference & Information Services Section (RISS)

--
Alice Whiteside
Reference & Instruction Librarian