Greetings,

I am looking for the following article:

Jay, Jennifer. "Vignettes of Chinese Women in Tang Xi'an (618-906): Individualism in Wu Zetian, Yang Guifei, Yu Xuanji, and Li Wa," Chinese Culture 31.1:77-89, 1990

If anyone can scan me a copy I would be most appreciative as our Library currently doesn't participate in inter-library loan.

Regards,

Abigail Nersesian
Librarian
Phoenix Art Museum