From: Anna Kijas [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:54 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: [MLA-L] THATCamp Denver 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Registration for THATCamp Music Library Association (MLA) 2015 is open! You do not have to be a member of MLA to attend, in fact, we hope to attract non-MLA participants in order to have a variety of skill sets and disciplinary areas represented. Attending THATCamp is a great opportunity to learn about and use tools and software that can be applied to a variety of library and research-related projects.

We currently have three pre-planned workshops: 1) Intro to Linked Data, 2) Grant Writing Process (NEH), 3) Curating Content in Omeka, 4) and Music Encoding Initiative (MEI).

In addition to the pre-planned workshops, registrants can propose workshops and sessions that will be voted on and scheduled the day of THATCamp MLA.

Event Details: