Attention catalogers of all levels, here is your chance to help add more cataloging content to the ARLIS conference!

We are now accepting proposals for short (5-10 minute) mini-presentations on any cataloging related topic for the Cataloging Section meeting. Have you completed a worthy project over the last year?  Let us congratulate you.  Have you developed a fantastic workflow that deserves to be shared with the masses? Let us benefit from your hard work.  Did you catalog something so bizarre (as can only be found in an art library) that you just can’t keep it to yourself?  We want to hear about it!

Please send a brief description and any media needs by January 30th for consideration and help make sure cataloging gets its day in the Texas sun.

Tamara and Andrea

Tamara Lee Fultz

Associate Museum Librarian

Thomas J. Watson Library