On behalf of the Executive Board of the ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter I would like to offer my congratulations to Nicole Lovenjak for being awarded the Northwest Chapter's Travel Award to the 2015 ARLIS/NA Conference in Fort Worth.

Nicole, who is currently doing a practicum at the Paul D. Fleck Library & Archives, The Banff Centre, is very involved with ARLIS/NA and will be presenting a poster about The Banff Centre's transition to an open stack artists' book collection. She also looks forward to talking with others at the conference about the challenges and positive outcomes of her project, Artists' Books Canada.

Please join the rest of the Northwest Chapter Executive Board and me in congratulating Nicole!

Traci Timmons, Chair, ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library website: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/programs-and-learning/libraries-and-resources

The Bullitt Library is open to the public: Wednesday – Friday, 10AM-4PM

INDIGENOUS BEAUTY / Seattle Art Museum / Feb 12 – May 17

CITY DWELLERS: CONTEMPORARY ART FROM INDIA / Seattle Art Museum / Aug 30 – Feb 16

LIVE ON: MR.’S JAPANESE NEO-POP / Asian Art Museum / Nov 22 – Apr 5

Get tickets at visitsam.org/tickets