Please forgive the duplication, I am sending this query out to several lists.

I have a graduate student working with a faculty member on an exhibition that will include board games used in architectural practice, from the late 1960’s to early 1980’s, as part of their design process. These games were not necessarily commercially produced. They are aware of a few games in archival repositories, but are looking for additional examples. If you are aware of any such items in your collections, could you please get in touch with me off list?

Thanks so much!

Janine J. Henri

Architecture, Design, and Digital Services Librarian, and Arts and Humanities Collections Strategist

UCLA Arts Library

1400 Public Affairs Building

Box 959312

Los Angeles, CA 90095-1392