Dear all,
I want to thank Matt Knutt, Mapp Division, NYPL, to take the time to meet with me and accept the donation of
the A> Vespucci Commettee of the facsimile of Vespocci Cosmografia, plus commentary and translation and 12 maps.
I am sorry that no other institution showed interest for this wonderful publication.
After all we were offering the publication as a free gift, understanding that it  would have been a plus for historical and academic venues
to own a book by the Florentine Man who gave the name to this continent: AMERICA!
(Brasil adn Argentina accepted our gift). The publication was made possible thanks to Italian money and
 to the cooperation between the Library of Congress, who owns
the original manuscript, and the Biblioteca Riccardiana in Florence.
My best regards
Annamaria Poma Swank, Ph.D
Commissione di Amerigo Vespucci a casa sua