[image: WebinarLogo]
<https://abcs.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/webinarlogo.png>

Our virtual conference is now open for registration! Check out the full
line-up of spectacular speakers here
<http://arlisnap.org/2015/01/06/the-arlisnapvreps-virtual-conference-schedule/>
.

This virtual conference will take place on Jan 17, 2015 at 12:00 PM CST.

*Register now!*

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4374379886671502081

ArLiSNAP and VREPS are proud to present our virtual conference, Visualizing
the Future: New Perspectives in Art Librarianship. This event will serve as
a venue for students and new professionals to present, share advice, and
discuss the future of our evolving profession. For a full schedule and list
of presentations, please visit arlisnap.org.

This event is free and open to all; attendees do not need to be members of
ARLIS/NA or VRA. Registration will close two hours before the start of the
webinar. For assistance, please contact [log in to unmask] Additional
information about webinars is available on the ARLIS/NA Learning Portal.

This webinar will be recorded, and the video will be made available on the
ARLIS/NA Learning Portal within two weeks after the webinar.

By registering, I understand and acknowledge that this Webinar will be
recorded by ARLIS/NA and/or those designated by ARLIS/NA. ARLIS/NA may
record my name and questions I ask during the course of the Webinar
presentation. As a condition of my participation in the Webinar, I agree to
irrevocably grant to ARLIS/NA, its assigns, licensees and successors the
right to publish, record, broadcast, exhibit, display, reproduce, edit or
otherwise use perpetually throughout the world, in all media now and
hereafter known or devised, in whole or in part, my name, questions, quotes
and material otherwise provided by me (collectively, the “Material”) during
my participation in the Webinar. I also agree that ARLIS/NA shall be the
sole owner in perpetuity of any and all rights in and to any and all works
containing the Material, in whole or in part, for all purposes whatsoever
and in any manner or media including, without limitation, printed works,
compact discs, DVDs, MP3, and computer on line services.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements
<http://support.citrixonline.com/s/G2W/Help/SystemRequirements>