ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews Needs You!

ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews Co-editors are seeking volunteers to author reviews for the April 2015 issue. ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews connects readers with new technologies and the multimedia landscape. Reviews will target projects, products, events, and issues within the broad realm of multimedia and technology related to arts scholarship, research, and librarianship.

To volunteer, choose your review topic from the list below and complete our  review form by Monday, February 2, 2014.

Contributing to ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews is a great opportunity to get involved with the Society, learn about interesting new resources, and help shape the publication. Please feel free to read the complete review guidelines and direct comments and questions about the reviews to [log in to unmask].

Submitted by ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews Co-editors:
Hannah Bennett
Emilee Mathews
Elizabeth Schaub

Topics for Review
We seek reviewers for the following resources. The snippets are taken from the resource’s web page and are not necessarily the opinions of the M&T Reviews Co-Editors. The sections in italics denote considerations for access to the resource, or prompts that the co-editors will want the potential reviewer to focus on when reviewing the resource.

The editors of the M&T Reviews are happy to answer questions about any of these selections so feel free to contact them ([log in to unmask]). The submission deadline for reviews is Monday, March 2, 2015.