On behalf of the 2015 ARLIS/NA-SE Travel Award Committee, I am pleased to
announce that *Sara DeWaay* is our 2015 ARLIS/NA-SE Professional
Development Travel Award winner!

Sara is the Art & Architecture Librarian at the J. Murrey Atkins Library at
the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. She will be presenting a
poster on an in-progress project of redesigning a space in the Architecture
Branch Library to have a multitude of uses for the library and campus as a
whole! She also plans on including information about involving students in
this process!

Sara is a member of ARLIS/NA and ARLIS/NA-SE, but a first time annual
conference attendee. She's excited to learn more about what's happening in
art librarianship and to make more connections with the chapter and the
association.

Join is in congratulating Sara!

Olivia Miller & Courtney Baron
2015 ARLIS/NA-SE Professional Development Travel Award Committee

--
Olivia Miller, MSLS
Public Services Librarian

James Addison Jones Library