The ARLIS/NA New York Chapter's Celine Palatsky Travel Award (
http://arlisny.silkstart.com/cpages/celine-palatsky-travel-award) honors
the former Associate Museum Librarian of the Thomas J. Watson Library at
The Metropolitan Museum of Art (1971-1999) and Treasurer of our chapter
(1979-1993). Each year, this monetary award helps defray the cost of
attending the ARLIS/NA conference for one, or more, members of the New York
Chapter.

The New York Chapter has established a special Celine Palatsky Fund to
accept donations from those who want to promote conference attendance and
professional development by supporting the Celine Palatsky Travel Award.
This year we will be helping send TWO of our colleagues to the 43rd annual
conference in Fort Worth, Texas. Please consider helping our chapter fund
this important initiative.

Click the link below to donate.
Your contribution is tax deductible.

DONATE
http://arlisny.org/funds/2015-celine-palatsky-travel-award-fund

Best regards,
Lori Salmon
2015-2016 ARLIS/NA New York Chapter Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect

Recipients of the Celine Palatsky Travel Award

2014: Lindsay King and Jina Park (Washington, D.C.)
2013: Holly Hathaway (Pasadena, CA)
2012: Meg Donabedian (Toronto, Ontario)
2011: Teresa A. Slobuski, Suzanne C. Walsh (Minneapolis, MN)
2010: Deirdre Donohue, Rosemary K. Davis, Clayton Kirking (Boston, MA)
2009: Maria Oldal (Indianapolis, IN)
2008: Cheryl M. Costello (Denver, CO)
2007: Karyn Hinkle (Atlanta, GA)
2006: Jill E. Luedke (Banff, Alberta, Canada)
2005: Lauren Edison (Houston, TX)
2004: Henry Baker, Jessica Cline, Shalimar Abigail Ordonez Fojas, Rita
Nannini, and Billy Parrott (New York City,NY)
2003: Christina Peter (Baltimore, MD)
2002: Rebecca L. Kranz (St. Louis, MO)
2001: Helen Kim (Los Angeles, CA)
2000: Rebecca Wilkins (Pittsburgh, PA)

--

*Lori Salmon | The New York Public Library**Senior Librarian*

Mid-Manhattan Library
455 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10016
T: 212.340.0969 | F: 212.576.0048 | [log in to unmask]

*Inspire Life Long Learning** | Advance Knowledge | Strengthen our
Communities*