Party Time
Dear Arlisians,

Applications for the Caroline Backlund Professional Development Award, which supports travel costs to attend the annual ARLIS/NA conference, are now being accepted!

The award is open to members of the ARLIS/NA Mid-Atlantic chapter who meet the criteria spelled out in the application guidelines posted on the chapter website at http://arlisnamidatlantic.org/awards/.

Please submit your application by January 15, 2015.

This award is sustained by the generous donations of our chapter members. As you contemplate year-end giving opportunities, please think of  making a gift to the Caroline Backlund award as a way to support our colleagues and advance our profession. Please visit the chapter's "join and "renew membership" page and scroll down to Item 3, Contributions to Chapter Awards.

Best holiday wishes to everyone, and good luck to all applicants.

Sincerely,

Sally Sims Stokes
Chair
Caroline Backlund Professional Development Award Committee ARLIS/NA Mid-Atlantic Chapter

Party Time
Stationery, a Yahoo Mail and Paperless Post collaboration