The Artists’ Books Thesaurus subcommittee of the Book Art SIG is looking for a copy-editor who will revise our thesaurus terms and scope notes for grammar, spelling, and consistency.  The copy-editor should also document decisions made in concert with the subcommittee into a style guide; we would like to provide guidance for future Artists’ Books Thesaurus editors when they are entering new terms.

Please email the members of the subcommittee of your interest, including any editorial experiences or training that you may have had.

Once copy-editing is completed we will be inviting the community to submit exemplary images so that each term can be illustrated. We look forward to sharing our hard work with you.

Thank you,

Jaye Fishel, [log in to unmask]

Esther Marie Jackson, [log in to unmask]

Nicole Lovenjak, [log in to unmask]

Allison Jai O’Dell, [log in to unmask]

Suzanne Rackover, [log in to unmask]

Heather Slania, [log in to unmask]