Dear all, The link to the page was broken in my earlier message. It is:

Artsy.net/frenchmuseums
Artsy.net

Thanks! Christine

On Monday, December 22, 2014, Christine Kuan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I am delighted to announce Museums of France (artsy.net/frenchmuseums)—Artsy's educational feature celebrating the richness of French cultural heritage with 21 museums and more than 400 images of current exhibitions, such as “Splendor of the Han: Rise of the Celestial Empire” at Musée Guimet, “Inside” at Palais de Tokyo, and “Garry Winogrand” at Jeu de Paume, as well as important artworks, including Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, Auguste Rodin’s The Kiss, and The Lady and the Unicorn at Musée de Cluny. The feature was facilitated with the generous support of Réunion des Musées Nationaux Grand Palais (RMN-GP), and it was covered in The New York Times on December 16th.

In addition, I would like to mention a new book, "Digital Heritage and Culture: Strategy and Implementation" edited by Herminia Din and Steven Wu (available on Amazon). It includes chapters by staff at MOMA, National Gallery of Art, National Palace Museum Taipei, and one by myself.

Happy holidays and best wishes for 2015!
Christine

Christine Kuan

Chief Curator

Artsy

[log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]

--

Christine Kuan

Chief Curator, Director of Institutions and Benefit Auctions

Artsy, 401 Broadway, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10013

The New York Times on Artsy Museums of France

New book: Digital Heritage and Culture: Strategy and Implementation