This is a reminder to use the link below to request meeting space during the 2015 Annual Conference.

Thanks very much from your 2015 Programs Committee Co-Chairs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Catherine Essinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 19 November 2014 at 15:10
Subject: Call for Meetings - ARLIS/NA 43rd Annual Conference
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

This message is for chapters, officers, committee chairs, subcommittee chairs, special interest groups, divisions, sections, and anyone else planning to attend the 2015 Annual Conference in Fort Worth in March.

If you intend to host a meeting at the conference, please complete our short online form:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/arlismeetings

We will be scheduling rooms as we receive requests, so you are encouraged to submit a request quickly if you have special scheduling needs. Avoid those 8 am slots and submit quickly!

Thanks very much from the 2015 Programs Committee Chairs:

Catherine Essinger & Lynn Wexler