I meant to include the following information in my first post:

The broadside was printed on Zerkall paper, which was cut to retain a deckle on one edge.  Zerkall is a German paper mill which dates back to the 16th Century.  The typefaces used include Ornament, Troy, and Golden -- all of which were designed by Morris.  The final print size is 9x14 inches.  Of course, the print was made on the Kelmscott-Goudy Press and each print was hand inked using Van Son rubber-base black ink and printed over the course of two days.

Jane A. Carlin | Library Director

UNIVERSITY OF PUGET SOUND
Collins Memorial Library

1500 N. Warner St. #1021