The preliminary program for the ARLIS/NA 43rd Annual Conference in Fort
Worth, Texas is now available at: http://arlisna.org/fortworth2015/
Details about ARLIS/NA group meetings will be added in the coming days,
but we couldn't wait to share the program with all of you!
Our theme "New Frontiers on the Old Frontier" is explored through
conference sessions, workshops and tours of extraordinary breadth and
depth.
Many thanks to the wonderful and dedicated Fort Worth conference
planning team <http://www.arlisna.org/fortworth2015/contacts.php> for
preparing such a rich offering.

Please take special note of our many special events showcasing Fort
Worth's stunning museum venues.  Our Thursday evening March 19th Society
Circle reception at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
<http://themodern.org/> is not to be missed!  Aglow in the warm Ft.
Worth evening light, Tadao Ando's strikingly beautiful minimalist
building is the site for this reception with open gallery access. Please
make a contribution to The Society Circle
<http://www.arlisna.org/support/the-society-circle> and join ARLIS/NA
colleagues at this very special event. The, join us Friday evening under
the stars amid the magical fountains of the Philip Johnson-designed Fort
Worth Water Gardens
<http://www.fortworth.com/things-to-do/attractions/fort-worth-water-gardens/>,
our Welcome Party is open to all registrants. And, you will not want to
miss our very special Sunday evening Convocation Reception at the
Kimbell Art Museum Renzo Piano Pavilion
<https://www.kimbellart.org/architecture/piano-pavilion>, where our gala
event will also include access to the museum galleries.

In the coming weeks, the Conference planners will be sending out alerts
about other aspects of the program including more news about additional
special events, our stellar line-up of guest and keynote speakers and
details about tours and other opportunities to help you really make the
most of your visit to Fort Worth. For now, please review the preliminary
program and start making your plans to visit the New Frontier on the Old
Frontier!

Conference registration will be open next week, watch for an
announcement from Robert Kopchinski (ARLIS/NA Executive Director).

All best
Carole Ann Fabian
President, ARLIS/NA

--