From: Barbara Ann Opar
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 1:43 PM
Subject: Architecture Library Survey

Hi all-- First of all- thanks to you who took the time to complete the Survey Monkey questionnaire  I sent out earlier this fall. I am sharing with you the results - both in graph form as well as in a separate comments document which adds to the commentary.

I found the process useful and the results enlightening. I hope you will think the same.

Best, Barbara Opar