PLEASE READ!

Fort Worth Conference Attendees

The ARLIS/NA headquarters has been made aware of various housing services, such as Exhibition Housing Services (EHS), that are contacting individuals who have supported ARLIS/NA in the past to offer hotel reservation services for the upcoming conference in Fort Worth, TX.

Please note that these companies do not represent ARLIS/NA or the Omni Hotel, our conference hotel.

If you are contacted by one of these housing services by phone or email using the ARLIS/NA name or referencing the ARLIS/NA Conference and offering hotel reservation services, we urge you to be cautious. These companies offer pre-paid hotel reservations and charge a booking fee.  In addition it appears that any credit cards used to secure bookings will be immediately used to take 25% of value of the booking and once you have confirmed that you wish to go ahead with the booking, the full payment is taken immediately. It also appears that their cancellation policies are very stringent and you may not be able to get your money back.

NOTE:  All hotel reservations for the Fort Worth Conference should be made via the special ARLIS/NA Omni Hotel booking link provided on the Fort Worth conference website [http://arlisna.org/fortworth2015/hotel.php] or by calling the hotel reservations line also noted on the conference website.

If you have any further questions, please contact me at 414-908-4954 x136 or at [log in to unmask].

-

Robert J Kopchinski | Executive Director

Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA)

7044 S. 13th ST | Oak Creek, WI 53154 USA

+1 414-908-4954 x136 | Fax: +1 414-768-8001

[log in to unmask] | www.arlisna.org