Hello.

This has probably been a topic before on ARLIS-L.

I am working with our Education Curator at the Colby College Museum on developing a credit course on art history research methods and information sources, for undergraduates, that will bring together the information literacy mission of the library and art historical research need for our museum program.

I am looking for sample syllabi, learning outcomes, and methods of assessment for credit courses for undergraduates that any of you might have developed.

The intersection of the college library and the college museum is the focus here.

Does ARLIS have a page on its website with sample syllabi and course materials, or can you point me in the direction of materials you can share for courses any of you have developed or links to sites with sample syllabi for library instruction courses for credit that are focused on art or visual literacy?

Margaret D. Ericson|Scholarly Resources and Services -- Arts Librarian|Bixler Art and Music Library|Colby College Libraries|5662 Mayflower Hill|Waterville, Maine 04901|

(207) 859-5662